12/4/09

Lena's Holiday Sale!




Lena has kindly made a room for Wonder Wonder to be a part of her Holiday Sale at her studio in Fortgreen. There will be a group of seriously the BEST local designers! Super excited!

December 12th, Saturday 1-5pm
218 Adelphi St, Fortgreen, Brooklyn

I'm a busy bee as it is always a case of the first half of December, EVERY YEAR! I don't know if I had even one day I really able to relax since the mid November except Thanks Giving holidays. I'm working, making, dancing Sabar, and listening to a TONS of Youssou N'Dour's music, a Senegalise pop star! His happy, optimistic songs smell like the golden sun in Senegal.

images from Lena's blog

ワンダーワンダーがホリデーセールに参加します。誘ってくれたのはまたまたデザイナーLena Corwinさん。セールも彼女のFortgreenのスタジオです。他に参加されるデザイナーの皆さんも素敵な方ばかりでとても楽しみです。

December 12th, Saturday 1-5pm
218 Adelphi St, Fortgreen, Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment